In this short article, we'll cover:
- How to create your very own Outfunnel account
- How to verify your email address
- How to add contacts by connecting your CRM or importing a .csv file
Step 1: Enter your info
To get started, head over to the Outfunnel registration page and enter:
- Your name
- Your work email address
- Your company name (if you have one)
- Your password (needs to be a minimum of 8 characters)
Step 2: Verify your email address
Once you've entered your info and clicked Create account we'll send you a welcome email with a link to confirm your email address.
You'll need to confirm your address in order to start sending emails using Outfunnel, so it's super-important you carry out this step.
If the email doesn't land in your inbox, have a look in your spam or promotions folder (and don't forget to mark us as not spam if we do end up in your junk folder!).
Step 3: Connect your CRM or import a .csv file
There are two ways to add contacts to Outfunnel.
- Connect a CRM like Pipedrive, Hubspot, or Copper: Outfunnel uses your CRM as the "single source of truth". In Outfunnel, go to Account > Integrations, then click Connect next to either Pipedrive, Hubspot CRM, or Copper.
- Import a .csv file with contacts: Alternatively, import your contacts. See here for more info.
Before you send out your first campaign
To make sure everything goes super-smoothly, here's a couple of things you should do before sending your first Outfunnel campaign.
How to use our email marketing feature
Send simple, one-off emails with Outfunnel and get all that juicy open and click data, directly in your CRM.
How to use our email sequences feature
Send automated lead nurturing campaigns and sync email engagement data directly to your CRM