This article covers:
How to sync CRM segments to Facebook Custom Audiences (coming soon)
Works with Pipedrive, Copper, HubSpot CRM, and Airtable.
How to record Facebook Lead Ads form submissions in your CRM
1. Once you’ve signed up to an Outfunnel account, go to Outfunnel > App connector, select your CRM and Facebook Lead Ads, authenticate the apps, and click on Create connection.
2. Select the desired form from the dropdown. If your form is missing, please click on "Refresh fields" —the form should appear in a few moments. If it doesn't please contact support via the in-app chat.
3. Select which fields or custom fields you’d like to sync to your CRM with field mapping. If the field does not yet exist in your CRM, you need to create it first.
Currently, only the email field is supported. Custom field support is coming in October 2021.
Facebook Ads-Pipedrive connection setup in Outfunnel
4. Finally, define how you’d like form submissions to be recorded in your CRM. Currently, Outfunnel can create an activity but we'll be adding the option to update a custom field in Q2 2022.
5. Click on Activate to put the connection live. You can now test how contacts will be created in your CRM with Facebook developer tools. After submitting, the form submission is recorded in your CRM within 30 seconds.
An example of Facebook Lead Ads submissions showing up in Pipedrive CRM.
How to sync CRM segments to Facebook Custom Audiences
Coming soon. Please reach out via the in-app chat to sign up for beta.
Tips, observations, and useful definitions
💡 Outfunnel creates a "Form Fill" activity in the CRM automatically. Once a Facebook Lead Ad form is filled, a "Form Fill" activity is recorded for the contact in the CRM, along with the submission details.
💡 Outfunnel creates the contact in your CRM if the contact does not exist in the CRM already. Data from all the fields will be synced over according to your field mapping.
💡 Existing contact fields are not updated. If the contact already exists in your CRM, Outfunnel will not overrite its fields. The full form submission is recorded as an activity.
💡 Edit settings any time. You can change these settings at any time by clicking on the Edit button on the Connection under App Connector.