Hubspot marketing email engagement does not sync to Copper so the sales team doesn't know which leads have received campaigns or who has opened/clicked on an email.
Outfunnel's Copper-Hubspot Marketing integration is designed for B2B companies who want 2 key things from a sales-marketing integration:
Keep sales and marketing contacts in sync and (coming soon)
Automatically record Hubspot Marketing email opens, clicks, unsubscribes in Copper for the salespeople to see.
With just a 10-minute, no code setup you can give sales full visibility into leads' engagement, so they can sell smarter.
Connect Copper and Hubspot Marketing today
14-day free trial. No credit card required.
What data does Outfunnel sync between Copper and Hubspot Marketing
Contacts and companies (coming soon)
Make all Copper contacts or subset(s) you define with filters available in a Hubspot Marketing list, along with your custom contact and company fields. (Coming soon)
Keep the two databases in sync going forward. E.g. if a custom text field is updated in Copper, this is updated in Hubspot Marketing automatically. (Coming soon)
Sync Hubspot Marketing contacts to Copper when they subscribe or when they open or click an email campaign (Coming soon).
Record Hubspot Marketing single email campaign and workflow engagement for contacts in Copper. Outfunnel supports sends, opens, clicks, bounces, and unsubscribes
Set up contact sync
Set up engagement sync
Note: You have to be on the Hubspot Marketing Professional plan and up to make use of engagement recording.
1. Authenticate your apps. Head to Outfunnel > App connector, select Copper and ActiveCampaign, and authenticate as per on-screen instructions if you haven't done so already.
2. Select the connection type. Click on Connect and choose Engagement sync as the connection type
3. Choose the audience. Choose the Hubspot Marketing list for which you’d like to record email engagement (opens, clicks, unsubscribes, etc).
4. Define how engagement gets recorded. Then define how you’d like email activities like opens, clicks, bounces, or unsubscribes recorded in Copper – or simply use our default settings.
5. Set up field mapping. When Outfunnel syncs an engagement for a contact that does not yet exist in Copper, a new contact is created with the defined field mapping. Navigate to the field mapping step to select which fields or custom fields you’d like the sync to consider.
6. Activate. Activate the connection. Outfunnel only records engagement from emails that have been sent after activating the connection. All contact changes sync in real-time from there.
Monitor synced contacts and engagements
Once the connection is live, navigate to the Status tab to see key information about the connection, such as when the last sync ran and which events have been synced.
Tips, observations, and useful definitions
💡 Supported campaign types. Outfunnel supports single email campaigns and workflows. Please note that due to peculiarities with Hubspot's API Outfunnel is able to capture email engagement from left and right branches of workflows but not middle branches. At the moment we don't support A/B tests.
💡 Notifications. If you’d like to receive email notifications about people opening and/or clicking your newsletters, you’ll need to turn on Email notifications feature in Copper. (See how).
Do you use web forms to collect leads to your lists? See the following integrations to automate lead capture sync to Copper:
Don't see your preferred web forms listed above? Browse the upcoming connections and sign up for early access.