Hubspot marketing email engagement does not sync to Pipedrive so the sales team doesn't know which leads have received campaigns or who has opened/clicked on an email.
Outfunnel's Pipedrive-Hubspot Marketing integration is designed for B2B companies who want 2 key things from a sales-marketing integration:
Keep sales and marketing contacts in sync and (coming soon)
Automatically record Hubspot Marketing email opens, clicks, unsubscribes in Pipedrive for the salespeople to see.
With just a 10-minute, no code setup you can give sales full visibility into leads' engagement, so they can sell smarter.
Connect Pipedrive and Hubspot Marketing today
14-day free trial. No credit card required.
What data does Outfunnel sync between Pipedrive and Hubspot Marketing
Contacts and companies (coming soon)
Make all Pipedrive contacts or subset(s) you define with filters available in a Hubspot Marketing list, along with your custom contact and company fields. (Coming soon)
Keep the two databases in sync going forward. E.g. if a custom text field is updated in Pipedrive, this is updated in Hubspot Marketing automatically. (Coming soon)
Sync Hubspot Marketing contacts to Pipedrive when they subscribe or when they open or click an email campaign (Coming soon).
Record Hubspot Marketing single email campaign and workflow engagement for contacts in Pipedrive. Outfunnel supports sends, opens, clicks, bounces, and unsubscribes
Setup contact sync
Coming soon. Let us know about your interest in this via chat.
Set up engagement sync
Note: You have to be on Hubspot Marketing Professional plan and up to make use of engagement recording.
Outfunnel supports recording engagement from Hubspot Marketing single email campaigns and automations.
1. Authenticate your apps. Head to Outfunnel > App connector, select Pipedrive and Hubspot Marketing and authenticate as per on-screen instructions if you haven't done so already.
2. Select the connection type. Click on Connect and choose Engagement sync as the connection type
3. Choose the list. Choose the Hubspot Marketing list or automation for which you’d like to record email engagement (opens, clicks, unsubscribes, etc).
4. Define how engagement gets recorded. Then define how you’d like email activities like opens, clicks, bounces, or unsubscribes recorded in Pipedrive – or simply use our default settings.
5. Set up field mapping. When Outfunnel syncs an engagement for a contact that does not yet exist in Pipedrive, a new contact is created with the defined field mapping. Navigate to the field mapping step to select which fields or custom fields you’d like the sync to consider.
6. Activate. Activate the connection. Outfunnel only records engagement from emails that have been sent after activating the connection. The sync runs every 4 hours automatically thereafter or you can trigger an instant sync anytime by clicking on Sync now.
PS. We also offer retrospective sync on demand for an additional cost. Please refer to this article.
Monitor synced contacts and engagements
Once the connection is live, navigate to the Status tab to see key information about the connection, such as when were events last synced and which events have been synced. Please note that each event counts towards your billing quota.
Tips, observations, and useful definitions
💡 Activities are added to my calendar. Please note that if you've set up calendar sync in Pipedrive, then all activities are automatically added to your Google or Outlook calendar. To turn this off simply uncheck Outfunnel activity types in Pipedrive > Company Settings > Calendar Sync
These are the types that Outfunnel creates: Newsletter Sent, Newsletter Opened, Newsletter Clicked, Newsletter Bounce, Newsletter Unsubscribe, Contact Created, Newsletter Reply, Form Submitted, Visited Website
💡 Supported campaign types. Outfunnel supports single email campaigns and workflows. Please note that due to peculiarities with Hubspot's API Outfunnel is able to capture email engagement from left and right branches of workflows but not middle branches. At the moment we don't support A/B tests.
💡 Notifications. If you’d like to receive email notifications about people opening and/or clicking your newsletters, you’ll need to turn on Email notifications feature in Pipedrive. (See how). Once enabled, each user can turn on Email notifications by going to Settings > Personal > Preferences > Notifications.
Do you use web forms to collect leads to your lists? See the following integrations to automate lead capture sync to Pipedrive:
Don't see your preferred web forms listed above? Browse the upcoming connections and sign up for early access.